Here are some highlights of my work in User Experience Design, Information Architecture and Web Development,
||RITIKA'S GLOBAL GRAINS|
As part of a radical site make-over, we came up with Share Your Recipes
. Intended to create and foster community, this module allows foodies to contribute, share and promote 'outside the box' dishes based on RGG's products.
While the company did not have the resources for content moderators at launch, this off-site demo showcases process flow.
UX • UI • Viral Marketing
Campers can feel lost in the woods when it comes to choosing the right gear.
The REI Gear Wizard helps them make informed choices and boost sales.
UX Research • UX Design • IA • Prototyping
The Road Less Traveled
So many cyclists! So few bike-friendly streets! The Road Less Traveled
is a navigation app for urban cyclists, putting a host of options at their fingertips.
UX Research • UX Design • Prototyping
Let's Split the Check
"Who had the ... ?"
More than a calculator, this app allows users to quickly and easily figure out each diner's share of the bill.
UX • Prototyping
||All Star Talent Agency
Give my regards to Broadway, Hollywood and ... Cupertino.
This tool is designed for talent seeking representation and for those who hire them.
UX • Web Dev
A brochureware site for this Newark, New Jersey development, aimed at first-time homebuyers.
IA • UX • Web Dev
- REI Gear Wizard Novice campers can feel lost in the woods when it comes to choosing the right gear. The REI Gear Wizard provides recommendations based on users' needs, and helps them make informed choices. (And boosts sales by highlighting necessary accessories).
- The Road Less Traveled So many cyclists! So many bike lanes! So few bike-friendly streets!
The Road Less Traveled is a navigation app for the urban cyclist that puts a host of options at her fingertips.
- Let's Split the Check More than a calculator, Let's Split the Check allows users to quickly and easily apportion each diner's share of the bill.
- All Star Talent Agency. Primarily a recruitment site for performers. While this site was created for a real client, their identity (and the talent's) has been concealed.
- How to Buy a Bike. An in-depth and interactive guide to finding the right bicycle for an adult or child. This sitelet features fun with JQuery.
- The Homes at Cityview Landing Real estate "brochure" with prospective buyer registration and qualification.
- Newark Housing Authority, Operations Maintenance Referral is a management tool to track a repair project whose scope requires resources beyond those available to the on-site building superintendent. The actual pages are in use on the NHA intranet, and require user log-in in order to access the back-end (database). The pages shown are static prototypes developed to illustrate the user interface and functional spec; they have limited functionality.
- The B'nai Jeshurun Community Torah Project was intended to involve all members of the congregation through workshops, study and a range of sponsorship opportunities to allow everyone to participate however generous or modest their financial contribution.
BJ Hebrew School Registration. The challenge of this application was to create a personalized experience for the applicant, reflecting the number of children (s)he wished to enroll and his/her/their particular needs and concerns.
FVAC Proposal. Wireframes and mock-up of an ambulance dispatch system.